Good health care startup blogs are all the same–they serve customers and are integrated into the company brand. Ineffective blogs though, fall into three categories…
- A collection of generic health-related posts
- No content, minimal content or ancient content
- Posts customers won’t care about (internal updates)
Each of those is a problem. Your blog isn’t just something you “should” have or something you can work on later. It’s a part of your brand that actively speaks to customers and investors.
But a blog no one reads is no big deal, right?
At very best it’s a missed opportunity. At worst, it tells investors that you don’t know how to talk to your customers. The health care industry is about changing the lives of people at very basic levels, and that means your technology isn’t enough. Poor communication is the death knell of any young business–we help you create a content presence that conveys a vibrant company that’s in touch with current and potential customers.
Every piece of content on your site should be designed to improve your customers’ health by connecting them with the products and services you have to offer.
The good news is that no matter where your blog is now, after a short interview, we can get you started on a content presence that draws your readers in and keeps them thinking about you, even when health isn’t on their minds. Check out our services and pricing to see what we can help you with. We offer…
- Creation of content that immediately connects your brand to the concept of health in the minds of your customers
- Article revision/editing, to prevent the loss of trust or attention…missteps that weigh heavier in health care
- Long-term content plans to guide potential customers through a thought process tied to your brand (Sign up for our 3-month custom content plan for $49.95)
- Website or blog assessment (in-depth) to get you important input from outside, experienced eyes as to whether your site is a wasted opportunity or an additional channel to drive revenue, awareness and a positive brand association
- Bringing non-native content to native-English levels. Trust is imperative in our industry, and if you do not sound familiar, it’s infinitely more difficult to establish
- Connection with establish health communities and blogs
For a free high-level assessment contact us now, and we’ll get you started on changing the way you connect with your community.
Want to turn your company blog into a resource that gets results? Check out our Blogging How-To series for ideas to get started on a blog that works with your brand. If you find any value in that, subscribe to our newsletter below.